Poll Finds Over a Quarter of American Men Think They’d Lose a Fight With a House Cat : Canada Morning Post News

Canada Morning Post: Daily Conservative News for North America. Read, Enjoy and Share.

Perhaps reflecting the state of modern masculinity, a new poll finds that over a quarter of American men think they would lose a fight with a house cat.

Yes, really.

Participants were asked, “What an animal could you beat in a fight?”

Only 74 per cent of men said they could win a fight with a house cat, leaving 26 per cent who literally think they’d get a beatdown from the feline pet.

Perhaps even worse, 24 per cent think they’d come off second best to a rat.

Canada Morning Post News:   Why is the World Economic Forum Worried About Gay TV Characters?

Nearly a third of American men also think that they’d get their ass whupped by a goose.

Tragic.

The numbers shouldn’t be that surprising given that a previous poll conducted by the Economist found that a quarter of American millennial men think that asking to buy a woman a drink is a form of “sexual harassment.”

Canada Morning Post News:   Palestinian premier: No proof Jewish Temple ever existed on Temple Mount

Western masculinity never looked so weak.

SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:

Follow on Twitter:

———————————————————————————————————————

Brand new merch now available! Get it at https://www.pjwshop.com/

PJW Shop

ALERT!

In the age of mass Silicon Valley censorship It is crucial that we stay in touch.

Canada Morning Post News:   UK Government Wants “All Possible Theories” Explored on Origin of COVID

I need you to sign up for my free newsletter here.

Support my sponsor – Turbo Force – a supercharged boost of clean energy without the comedown.

Also, I urgently need your financial support here.

———————————————————————————————————————

Canada Morning Post is conservative news publisher in Canada. Our coverage includes news stories, videos and live streams are from trusted sources all over North America.